Small quantities filled and discharged in a contained flexible packaging solution? Meet the SafePort Transfer Bag
The SafePort Transfer Bag from Dec Group gives a reliable and cost effective flexible method of transferring your intermediate powders between processes in a manner to protect the product, operator and environment. Used in conjunction with our SafeSeal crimping/cutting method the system can achieve OEB level 5 containment.
Dec Group can offer the complete flexible packaging system for contained powder filling and discharge
Main benefits of the SafePort System
- SafePort Adaptor utilises standard triclamp or flange for integration
- Stackable collar allows multiple bag charges without breaking containment
- Available from standard configurations or tailored to your requirements
- Part discharge possible with use of the SafeStick
- Options for built in hanging eyelets, etc.
- Easily incorporated with existing equipment
- Individually packed option available
SafePort Transfer Bag System
The contained stackable docking collar gives the SafePort Transfer Bag an unsurpassable edge over other charge bags on the market. At the entry and exit of the Transfer Bag the integrated SafePort connection device provides for both the filling and discharge of dry ingredients in a contained manner when coupled with our SafeSeal system.
Call us today to arrange an on site demonstration and see for yourself how this system can simplify your applications.