IKA inline powder wetting and dispersing machines provide fast, lump-free wetting and dispersing of various different powders or granules in liquids.
World leader powder wetting and dispersing technology
Benefits of the IKA Inline Range include:
- No dust or solvent emissions
- Prevention of agglomeration & caking
- Shorter production times
- Improved and consistent mixing quality
- Reliable scale up from lab, pilot plant and production
- Minimal space requirement
- Easy installation and compatibility with existing plants
The CMX 2000 inline mixer incorporates powders into liquids and mixes these materials reliably and consistently in a batch process. Its multi-level design and unique pumping stage enables processing of high viscosity products without any additional aggregates. Depending on the application and the requirements of the customer, the solid material can be fed via a bulk bag unloader, a funnel, sack-emptying boxes or directly from the bag via a suction lance.